To get the most out of your printed t-shirts we have come up with our recommended t-shirt washing and drying guide.
- When washing your shirts it’s best to turn them inside out before you wash.
- Wash your shirts using cold water. Use Gentle Washing powder or liquid.
- On your washer settings turn it on the most Gentle setting also washing the least amount of time.
- It is highly recommended that you air dry your shirts.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight to prevent fading.
- Drying your t-shirt with NO heat will provide the most longevity to your garment.
- When ironing Your T-Shirts remember to make sure that the garment is reversed inside out.